At Promises, we recognize the challenges children and their families may face on a daily basis. We are dedicated towards enabling families. Our team of experienced Clinical Psychologists, Psychiatrists and Counsellors take a whole child approach involving multidisciplinary input to understand your child with the aim to develop individualized strategies and therapies directed at addressing your child’s individual needs. We firmly believe that every child has the potential to lead a fulfilling and rewarding life.
Our team of Clinical Psychologists are experienced in providing evidence-based therapeutic
interventions and, comprehensive diagnostic and psycho-educational evaluations. Generally, our services are summarized into the following:
- Individual counselling for children and adolescents
- Group therapy for children and adolescents (e.g. Social Skills Training and Anger
- Parenting skills training
- Couples and Family counselling
- Psychological Assessments (Diagnostic, Developmental and Psycho-Educational)
Click on the appended links to find out more about the therapies and assessments offered at Promises.