Promises Healthcare has been providing Forensic Services to the community at large since it’s inception in 2008. The aim of our highly trained Forensic Specialist Team is to provide comprehensive psychiatric assessment and treatment for individuals and families with co-occurring legal issues and mental health concerns. Our services are designed for individuals who have pre-existing or suspected mental health conditions who become involved with the law. Services include;
– Medico-Legal Assessment and Comprehensive Reports for Court Proceedings
– Psychometric Testing for IQ, Personality, Mood Disorders, Psychotic Disorders and more
– Risk Assessment for Suicidality, Violence, and Sexual Offending
– Treatment for Violent Offences, Sexual Offences, Driving Offences and Drug-Related Offences
– Expert Testimony for Court Proceedings in Specialized Area of Forensic Psychiatry and Forensic Psychology
– Psychological Autopsy
We are able to provide specialist consultations at our private clinic conveniently located at Novena Medical Center. We are also able to provide specialist consultations at Prisons and Hospitals upon request. Promises Healthcare provides Forensic Services for mental health conditions including;
– Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
– Bipolar Disorder
– Personality Disorder
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Acute Stress Disorder
– Low IQ or Intellectual Impairment and more
Promises Healthcare is committed to providing psychiatric and psychological services to both locals and foreigners who are involved with the legal system. We accept enquiries for pro-bono cases that come under the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme (CLAS) and Legal Assistance Scheme for Capital Offences (LASCO). We are also able to arrange for services to be provided in the South East Asian region outside of Singapore on a case-by-case basis.
If you are interested in our services, please contact our Forensic Team via phone or email. We accept referrals from both individuals and their legal representatives.