MA (Couns), MA (I’nal Comms)
- Family Therapy
- Marriage Counselling
- Couple’s Counselling
- Relationship Dynamics
Certifications and Accreditations
- Master of Counselling, Singapore Bible College
- Master of International Communication, Macquarie University (Australia)
- Certified Substance Abuse Therapist (Level 3)
- Certified Myers Briggs Personality Type Facilitator
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level I Practitioner
- Prepare Enrich – Couples and Family Therapist
Peter holds a Masters Degree in Counselling from Singapore Bible College and Masters Degree in International Communication from Macquarie University, Sydney.
Peter also holds professional qualifications as a: Certified Substance Abuse Therapist (Level 3), Certified Myers Briggs Personality Type Facilitator; a Prepare Enrich – Couples and Family Therapist; and a EMDR Level I Practitioner.
His approaches in therapy are informed by the Humanistic and Existential, seeking to help clients discover their gifts and purposes in their lives – with a view to support their ongoing personal growth and strengthening of inner lives.
Peter has a special interest in facilitating Family Group Therapy, and providing one to one counselling to family members of clients who are struggling with addiction.
Peter also provides counselling support to clients in other areas such as: trauma, depression, couples and family reconciliation, and same sex attraction. He has conducted numerous Psychoeducation and Personality Typing Seminars for Schools and Churches both in Singapore and Australia.