MA (Couns), MA (I’nal Comms)
Peter’s therapeutic focus is on exploring the existential realm of Purpose, Meaning and Identity. With an increased level of clarity, this will lead to Personal, Relational and Vocational Growth.
He provides therapy support to individuals, couples and families in their journey towards a balanced wholeness in mental health and addictive behavioural concerns. He works on providing a space for respectful and mutuality for communication between couples and families.
Peter, in his earlier career, held senior positions in the corporate sector — he had been in Director level positions in MNCs in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong.
- Family Therapy
- Marriage Counselling
- Couple’s Counselling
- Relationship Dynamics
Certifications and Accreditations
- Master of Counselling, Singapore Bible College
- Master of International Communication, Macquarie University (Australia)
- Certified Substance Abuse Therapist (Level 3)
- Certified Myers Briggs Personality Type Facilitator
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR) Level I Practitioner
- Prepare Enrich – Couples and Family Therapist
- Peter holds a Masters Degree in Counselling from Singapore Bible College and Masters Degree in International Communication from Macquarie University, Sydney.
- Peter also holds professional qualifications as a: Certified Substance Abuse Therapist (Level 3), Certified Myers Briggs Personality Type Facilitator; a Prepare Enrich – Couples and Family Therapist; and an EMDR Level I Practitioner.
- His approaches in therapy are informed by the Humanistic and Existential, seeking to help clients discover their gifts and purposes in their lives – with a view to support their ongoing personal growth and strengthening of inner lives.
- Peter has a special interest in facilitating Family Group Therapy
- Peter also provides counselling support to clients in other areas such as trauma, depression, couples and family reconciliation, and same-sex attraction. He has conducted numerous Psychoeducation and Personality Typing Seminars for Schools and Churches both in Singapore and Australia.