MSc (Psych), BSocSc (Applied Psych), Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Certified Autogenic Training Practitioner, Certified Tobacco Cessation Specialist
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Stress & Anxiety Management
- Premarital Couples Counselling
- Emotional Regulation
- Child & Adolescent Issues
- Parenting Issues
Certifications and Accreditations
- Master of Science (Psychology), California Southern University (USA)
- Bachelor of Social Science (Applied Psychology), Western Sydney University, Australia
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Brain Health Professional
- WCPC – Psychotherapist (Austria)
Philip is a psychologist in private practice who has been in the helping profession since the mid-1990s. For more than two decades, he has worked with clients of various profile, from children and adolescents with emotional issues, parenting, couple therapy to adults with other life challenging issues. Besides providing consultancy and training on psychological wellbeing for multinational companies, small medium enterprises, and private and government institutions, he also taught in a few local tertiaries as an adjunct and associate lecturer and conducted clinical supervision as an approved clinical supervisor for university students.
Philip adopts an integrative approach in his therapy and coaching sessions. He encourages his clients to explore a purposeful life which encompasses four circles of growth, namely the Psychological, Social, Biological and Spiritual. Philip believes in engaging people from the heart before the mind, and he loves to incorporate experiential components in his training, coaching and counselling sessions.