As harrowing details of the British banker murder trial emerge, the media have shone a spotlight on his mental health and use of the ‘diminished responsibility’ defence. Here is a short introduction to the concept of ‘diminished responsibility’ and the role that forensic mental health experts may play in this trial written by Leeran Gold, Psychologist in our Forensic Service.
- Child abuse cases in larger families: Why parents may pick on one child and who’s more at risk July 31, 2023
- Buying cannabis online was like ordering takeout pizza, says former abuser July 27, 2023
- ‘Really addictive’: Arcade coin-pusher machines hook some patrons into splurging hundreds of dollars July 27, 2023
- Heart of the Matter – S3E31: Why don’t neighbours raise the alarm on family violence? July 27, 2023
- How to raise emotionally intelligent children? July 27, 2023
Addiction addictions addictions counsellor addiction treatment Alcohol Addiction Andrew Da Roza anxiety anxiety treatment Child child and adolescent child psychologist child psychology Children Counselling counsellor COVID-19 crisis Depression Depression Treatment family therapy Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellbeing mental wellness parenting Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy relationship therapy self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress stress management suicidal suicide teenager therapy youth