To conduct medico-legal assessment and report writing, in conjunction with forensic psychiatrists. To determine how an individual’s mental state, pre-existing mental condition or illness may have influenced or affected the nature of their offending behaviour and whether this affects their likelihood of re-offence. Provision of clinical therapy in individual and group settings.
- Masters’ degree in Clinical Psychology or Forensic Psychology
- Persons with a forensic psychology degree would be advantageous
- Minimum two years post-qualification work experience in said areas
- Specialised training in assessing risks of reoffending
- Skills in doing mental health assessments
- Strong report-writing competencies
- Experience dealing with addicts would be advantageous
Salary commensurate to experience.