While most of us may be familiar with the term ADHD or Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, we may be unfamiliar with the challenges and struggles a child diagnosed with ADHD goes through.
- An interview – Peep show: Understanding the reality behind female porn addiction April 22, 2022
- It’s Okay Not To Be Okay – Addressing the stigma April 13, 2022
- Alexis Fosler talks with the editor of ANZA Magazine on ‘Spring Cleaning Your Mind For Better Well-being’ April 13, 2022
- An Interview with Honeycombers to debunk the stigma around mental health medication April 5, 2022
- Dr Rajesh Jacobs Speaks with Expat Living on the misconceptions of psychiatric medication April 5, 2022
Addiction addictions counsellor Adolescent Adolescents alcohol Andrew Da Roza anxiety Child Children Coping with COVID-19 times Counselling counsellor COVID-19 crisis crisis in children Depression Depression Treatment family therapy IMH Leeran Gold LinkedIn mental health mental wellbeing mental wellness parenting Promises Healthcare psychiatrist Psychiatry Psychodrama psychologist Psychology psychotherapy self-harm Sex Addiction singapore Social Media stress stress management suicidal suicide teen teenager teleconsultations therapy youth